Thursday 3 December 2009

A bad day.

Fed up and feel sick. My surgery has been postponed from 4th Dec to 16th December. Was so ready mentally and now I have to wait another 2 weeks. I need an ICU bed on standby and they are full at the Brompton this week - the 'panel' had a meeting and decided I wasn't high up enough on the priority list and so I have to wait. This has already been one of the longest weeks of my life.

The irrational part of my brain is terrified it will grow or spread in the next 2 weeks. I know I'm being a stupid cow -bear with me, I'll get over it!

3 comments:

pinkfairygran said...

You are not being stupid.. just human, and we are all thinking of you...x

Zion Girl said...

I am sorry that you have to play the "waiting game"! I am saying a prayer for you today! Brooke

Bluestocking Mum said...

Bless you my friend. I've just put in your previous blog that I didn't realised you were blogging again. Of course we've been corresponding by e-mail.

It's Christmas Day afternoon. I've thought about you all day. I'm just about to open my presents (we leave them in the morning so the boys can concentrate on theirs.) All I want this year is for you to recover and get home to J and your girls. Take care

Much love
D
xx